Investing in a business is always a risky task, but taking the right decisions in investing in the correct place helps in business growth. Especially now, during the time of the pandemic, when most of the people are losing their jobs, it is a good idea to have small business growth. However, before investing it becomes very important to know about all the business growth process and business growth dynamics to ensure that one meets the business growth objectives and has organic growth business.
Table of Contents
Where to Invest?
The first questions that strike the mind are where to invest the money to get through small business growth, but which lasts for a long time. The answer to this lies in the strategy one makes to start a business. The business growth depends on innovative ideas and the demand in the market. If you invest in something that is in high demand, then you will see organic growth business and the growth will be positive, and you will gradually reach the top.
Things to Remember
Before starting any business, it is essential to keep a few things in mind to avoid any obstructions. Some of them are as follows:
- It is vital to earning a considerable amount, but getting a constant flow of money is even more critical.
- It is essential to focus on the needs and demands of the people.
- It is essential to separate your personal finance and think yourself to be an employee and not the owner.
- As much focusing on the wants of the people is vital for the business growth process. Similarly, it is essential to choose an efficient business of which you have complete knowledge and idea about it.
- It is essential to maintain a balance in the work-life. To work smartly is more important than working for longer hours.
- Save a fair amount of money from the early times. This allows you to have an option for re-investment in the long run.
- It is essential to manage the debts efficiently and if possible, to avoid taking any debt.
- Although you are the owner of your business, yet it is always good to have a mentor who looks upon and guides your actions and decisions related to the business.
Having Business Online
This time of pandemic has created a physical distance between the buyer and the seller, and therefore, online shopping business becomes the need of the hour. Also, it is crucial to keep your business online these days because of the following reasons:
- The growth of mobile applications has increased a lot during the pandemic, and it expects to double by the next two years. So, having an online business is a profitable decision.
- Due to the increased demand for online products during the pandemic, there is a shortage of stock. This too makes it profitable to have your business online as well.
- Online business is also useful as it decreases human contact, which is very important in today’s time and also reduces the risk of getting infected.
- The retail experts have also suggested having your business online as online shopping has immensely increased in this period of the pandemic.
The stages of business growth and business growth dynamics are something essential to know about while you are planning to start a business. These stages of business growth are in the form of a cycle which continues for a very long period and helps in achieving the business growth objectives. The cycle includes four stages, and they are:
- Startup phase
- Growth phase
- Maturity phase
- Decline or renewal phase
Top Business Ideas
One can invest in any business as per their choice, but it is vital to invest in something which is in high demand. Below is the list of top 10 business ideas which are prevailing in the market and are likely to grow post-pandemic too.
Pickup and Delivery: It is one of the most profitable as well as life saviour business as pickup and drop facility at the doorstep is the need of the hour. Because earlier people would only shop online for fashion products but after a pandemic, people are shopping for every kind of product.
Online Education App: The outburst of this pandemic has forced the educational institutions to shut its doors for the students, which is hampering their literacy and career at the same time. So investment in educational apps is both concerning and profitable.
Grocery Delivery: The fear of getting infected stops people from going to the local shops. Therefore, it will be a great source of income if one could deliver the groceries to the customers at their doorsteps.
Medicine Delivery: Medicines have become a part of human life, and pharmaceuticals play a vital role in this regard. People who quarantine themselves cannot easily reach the medical stores, and even people who are not infected fear going out. Investing in the pharmaceutical industry is both a responsibility as well as a smart decision in this dire need of medicines.
Health Consultation App: The risk of getting infected is high, and stepping out to consult a doctor or consultant for pity issues is not safe. Therefore, investing in such apps that provide health consultation is useful, sensible, and profitable at the same time.
Nurse or Caretaker Provider: Many people are working from home as their offices are not opening. So anybody who provides any caretaker is like a blessing. Also, many aged people live alone, so the demand for nurses is also relatively high at this time.
Health and Fitness App: The spread of infection and the need to improve immunity has made people realise the importance of fitness and so providing health and fitness tips online would be a great idea.
Food Delivery: Due to the lockdown enforcement of the government, all the restaurants have shut. Waiting for them to open is unending, and when one can get food at their doorsteps, there is no point waiting. Opening an online food delivery business is one of the most demanding and profitable businesses and increases the rate of business growth economics.
Entertainment Apps: It becomes difficult to pass the time during the lockdown, and so investment in entertainment, providing apps like OTT platforms or gaming apps is a smart idea.
Medical Vans Provider: The spread of the virus and an increase in the number of cases have created a shortage of ambulances. Therefore, online booking services of ambulances and medical Vans is beneficial and serves as a great business. Also people are now shop online for health related products more than ever.
Therefore, if you want to start a business and have a higher business growth economics rate, it becomes necessary to keep the things as mentioned earlier in mind and get profit along with being useful to the people of the country.