If you want to make things more purposeful and get more real Instagram likes then probably the best way is to repurpose live video. There are several ways to do this. You can use the Instagram Live and record interviews for the podcast. For this, you must record the interview externally using a digital voice recorder. If you want to incorporate excellent audio, make sure you use the right equipment and set up the connections correctly.
Also Read: 8 Social Media Tips for Small Businesses
Alternatively, you can capture the audio with any basic setup such as you can rip an audio file from the screen recording of the Instagram Live video. You may record the screen on an iPad or iPhone and use the screen recording feature built in it.
- Make sure that you put your phone on Do Not Disturb and Mute so that you can capture a good and uninterrupted screen recording. Start recording the screen after a live video on your device.
- Next, play the live video within 24 hours before it goes away. After you are done with it, rip an audio file from the screen recording using an app.
- Lastly, save the Instagram live video in your phone.
Few steps to follow:
It is now time to repurpose the video in a few different ways.
- First, you will have to re-upload the video to IGTV channel. If you want to repurpose the video for YouTube, then you can shrink the vertical video. Also, add a background card using a lead magnet.
- In Adobe Premiere, you will have to crop and edit the video with a guest so that one person appears on the right side and the other on the left.
- If you turn the vertical video into a square video, you will have to post it on any social media platform. While turning a vertical video into a square one, you can use different types of mobile apps apart from Like4Like.
Using a separate video editor, create a 1-minute clip from the saved live video and make it square. You can now share this clip in the designated Instagram news feed right away.
Ways to create a talking head live video:
If you want to increase the number of visits and the efficiency of your site and free Instagram likes, then you can use talking head videos as well. These walk-and-talk live videos will have more and more people engaged.
To create a walk-and-talk video, there is no specification of a place to be or an experience to share. You can be anywhere and talk about anything that is related to your project and serve your purpose.
At times you may feel that there is nothing specific to talk about or discuss in a live video. In such situations follow what the experts say. According to the experts, fluff sells as well as meaningful conversations. Sometimes people love to hear routine stuff in addition to the discussion and commentary on your project, passion, and mission. More often than not, you will get great mileage from such conversations.