Your skin is something that you love and adore. You do not want to look dirty or filthy; you want your skin to be acne free, pimple free and free from all the dust and dirt. All of us wipe and wash our face with various mild and gentle products that suits our skin types.
But how much do we eat right? Are we so sure that we eat the right amount of vitamins and minerals to keep our skin healthy? Do we only apply creams and lotions to keep our skin pimple free? What is the right procedure to keep it dirt free and free from all that oil and stickiness?
So in this article we are going to study about what are the right nutrients and vitamins that are best suited for our skin.
A good skin care and a daily skin regime is the most important thing you should follow regularly. Good skincare starts not only with branded lotions and creams but actually with proper nutrition and food. It’s true that sun protection should be our priority as these sun screen lotions are anti-aging strategy and will also protect your skin from those harmful rays of the sun, the dust and dirt.
But at the same time your skin also needs proper food, vitamins & nutrients to stay healthy beautiful and youthful. To retain that moisture and shine of your skin, only the face scrubs and moisturizers are not potential, what are more crucial are a regular and a proper diet.
Sticky face, sticky skin, sticky scalp is always a sign of unholy summer trinity. According to some dermatologists, an Indian skin has all the excessive oil secretion during summers that a fairer skin does not have, because they do not have these scorching summers. Also, if anyone who have lived the Indian heat and summers, they know exactly what the dermatologists mean.
It is that month of the year where temperature touches as high 54 degrees, even going beyond that; and it is that time of the year when your skin goes low – rather new lows. Doctors say that it is not difficult to have a good and a glowing skin, as long as you eat right and take care of your internal health as well.
- Eating the right amount of food adds glow to your skin.
- Eating at small intervals adds beauty to your skin.
- You should not eat oily or junk food too much if you want to save your skin from that stickiness and acne skin.
- Eat lots and lots of fresh fruits, fresh green veggies, sprouts, yoghurt, etc to keep your skin glowing. All fresh fruits like tomatoes, lemons, green leafy vegetables have goodness of vitamin C which is very essential for a healthy looking skin. Vitamin C reverses the sign of pigmentation.
- Those who drink plenty of water and consume fluids throughout the day can get that extra glow. All the toxins are flushed out by eating right amount of food and fresh fruits.
- Avoid sun exposure in summers.
- For that extra last minute glow, search for lentils in your kitchen pantry. You can make face packs by those lentils mixed with milk, turmeric, sandalwood powder and yoghurt. Yoghurt is a dairy product that contains lots and lots of vitamin A which is very essential for your skin. So either eat or apply curd this summer.
- Use cucumber, rose water and aloe vera as your face cleansers. They will boost your skin immediately and will add that extra amount if shine that you probably require to get ready for a party.
- Lemons and watermelons are great skin refreshers. These are loaded with all the goodness of vitamins and citrus acid that actually works magic on your skin.
- Vitamin D also called as the sunshine vitamin is again very important for a glowing skin. But that does not mean that sit in this scorching heat all day long.
Most dermatologists say that your night time cleansing is the most important ritual for a good and healthy skin.
The best sources of a great number of skin-loving nutrients are fruits and vegetables. If you’re already eating plenty of your greens, chances are your skin is already well-nourished. The minerals and vitamins essential for a healthy and glowing skin acts as detoxifying agent. These are available in all fresh fruits and fluids, and acts as cleansing enzymes for your skin.
And the rest you can complete your skin ritual by using the creams and moisturizers that you use regularly. They are also your skin doctors and save your skin from all the dirt and impurities. So, consume vitamins to glow your skin.