The North Sydney Council is a business district located across the harbour, about 11 minutes from the central business district. If you are a tourist on a budget, head off to Miller Street where you can find several eateries that sell affordable meals. A good indication of a delicious meal is when you find employees clustering around a restaurant. During weekends, the Northside Produce Market will sell gourmet food and the freshest fruits and vegetables you can find. Of course, Luna Park can also be found here.
Among the neighbourhoods in the North Sydney Council are North Sydney, Cremorne and Cremorne Point, Cammeray, Kirribilli, McMahons Point, Neutral Bay, Lavender Bay, Wollstonecraft, and Waverton, among others. Each of the suburbs is characterised by open spaces, clean roads, wide yards, and plenty of mature trees.
With mature trees, however, there is always the problem of rotting bark and branches. Not only are they an eyesore, but they can also pose a clear and present danger to occupants and pedestrians. You need to hire services of tree removal North Sydney has in its pockets to make sure that your homes and roads are safe.
Here are some of the things you can expect from the tree removal specialist in North Sydney:
- They should be able to provide you with a free estimate of the cost. Also, the quote should be obligation-free, which means that you are not required to commit to the services of the tree removal company.
- They should have all the government licenses and permits to operate. Dealing with a fly-by-night operator is dangerous because they might not have the technical knowhow to remove the tree safely. More importantly, if something happens to you or your property, you may shoulder the cost because they do not have insurance. So, insist on seeing any proof that they are properly bonded and licensed.
- They can provide you with proof of insurance when you ask them on the spot. The liability insurance should be at least $1 million. It is crucial because trees damaged by storms can be very unpredictable. Make sure you get an official receipt when you hand over your payment.
- They must have all the equipment to remove the tree safely and efficiently. The tree removal service is responsible for the cleanup. Make sure that this part is clear at the outset.
- They should have a professional arborist who will assess the situation before ordering the tree to be cut down. In some instances, the tree can yet be saved. Trimming might be an option as opposed to removal. Of course, it is up to the client, but they should be able to make that recommendation.
Typically, the company will map out the property to determine any dangers and risks. They do not simply remove the tree without first making sure that everybody’s safety will be guaranteed.
Calling a Tree Removal Service
The process of tree removal in North Sydney is very straightforward as most of the reputed services have a hotline number that you can call, especially during emergencies. They typically arrive within the hour after your call. When you call, expect to answer some questions like what type of tree is on your property, why do you want it removed, and other basic information. The interview will allow them to determine what equipment to bring and who among their experts will they deploy to get the job done.