In case of consuming these remedies and not see improvements in the symptoms of cystitis it is advisable to go to the specialist to examine us and give us an adequate diagnosis
Cystitis is an alteration of the urinary system that people suffer at least once in their life. It is characterized by generating an increase in the frequency of urination and strong discomfort in the urethra.
The hygienic habits, the different work routines, the sexual frequency and even the underwear used, can be factors that trigger this type of bladder infections.
Table of Contents
What is cystitis?
It is an acute inflammation in the bladder, which in most cases is caused by an infection in the urinary tract.
Among the most frequent causes is the proliferation of the bacterium Escherichia coli, which is a gram-negative bacillus that lodges in the intestinal tract. Sometimes this can colonize the bladder.
Among the most common symptoms that this inflammation produces are the following:
- Polaquiuria: Suggests a fairly marked increase in urination, caused by a fictitious sensation that the bladder is full.
- Pain: Cystitis manifests with acute pain in the lower abdomen and urethra. This can be presented together with burning or itching throughout the pelvic area.
- Fever: High body temperatures are a symptom that appears when these kinds of alterations develop. These are usually located between 37 º and 41 º C.
- Turbid urine: The increase in leukocytes caused by the infection can generate some sediment in the urine. In the same way, red blood cells often occur, which are small traces of blood, intermixed in the fluids.
Why fight this condition?
Although cystitis is an imbalance of the urinary system that is not too complicated to treat, it is essential to prevent its appearance. This is because a prolonged infection can cause irreparable damage to the kidneys and genitals.
On the other hand, imbalances in the evacuation of liquids cause retention of bodily fluids, which can in turn generate inconveniences in the vascular system.
In the worst case, this could lead to difficulties in walking and thrombosis. In the same way, the sexual life can be seriously affected by the damages caused by the effects of cystitis.
How to prevent cystitis?
To avoid cystitis it is recommended:
- Maintain rigorous hygiene habits
- Increase water intake
- Avoid the retention of urine.
Decrease the consumption of sugars and dairy acids and increase the consumption of salt and onions.
In the same way, it is important to pay attention to emotional factors. Nervous people tend to generate large amounts of cortisol, which affects the renal system.
So, to prevent this disease it is important to control the fears.
Natural remedies to combat cystitis:-
No matter how much effort we put into caring for the urinary tract and bladder, it is inevitable that infections will occasionally develop in this system.
However, it is advisable to avoid pharmacological alternatives and opt for natural remedies. These can have the same healing effects, without the frightening side effects of industrialized products.
Besides being very pleasant for the palate, pumpkin seeds can become the guarantee of strength of our immune system.
These are also rich in fatty acids such as omega 3, zinc and tryptophan. These compounds provide a number of benefits for the body, so its consumption is essential.
Orange and kiwi smoothie
Orange and kiwi are fruits that contain a high content of vitamin C, an essential element to combat infections.
- Make a liquefied kiwi and oranges, sweeten with a little honey and you will soon notice improvement.
This vegetable has an important content of antimicrobial compounds. Therefore, it becomes a great natural antibiotic that can quickly attack bacteria lodged in the urethra and bladder.
- You can eat it as a condiment for your meals or make infusions with its root . Since it has a fairly strong flavor, it is recommended that you mix it with other foods.
It is a medicinal herb used for many centuries to treat various conditions in the body, from localized ailments to insomnia.
It is rich in vitamin B and C and also contains significant amounts of beta carotene and minerals.
Its infusions are very effective for immune protection and bacterial cleaning .