Mobile phones have evolved from being a luxury to becoming a necessity. They no longer serve only the purpose of taking and receiving calls but are much more than that. You can now use your mobile phone as a clock, alarm, calendar, camera, music player, and even a compass. Given the changing features and rapidly advancing technology in the field of mobiles, you would naturally want to have the best mobile phone. Why not upgrade your smartphone this festival with the Bajaj Finserv Diwali offer?
Festivals bring much colour and happiness. While people prepare by renovating their houses and buying new things for themselves, sellers introduce exciting and discounts on products to make purchases more accessible. From clothes to electronics, furniture, automobiles, gadgets, smartphone and automobiles, every eye-catching item is on sale. This is the time when you can make the best use of all the offers and promotions to do your shopping at the lowest prices.
With various festival offers on mobiles, smartphone brands like Samsung, Nokia, Google Pixel, etc. have launched upgraded new models with impressive features to cater to the upcoming festive season. Under the online dhamaka offer, newly launched mobiles are available at attractive discounts with multiple payment options at various e-commerce websites.
With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, you can choose a phone that suits your requirement and purchase it at No Cost EMIs without worrying about the down payment or approval formalities.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is a payment system that can aid you with instant financing. With the Bajaj Finserv sparkling Diwali offer you can pay for your shopping of gadgets, groceries, clothes, appliances, electronics, etc. through easy monthly instalments. There are no hidden charges and all you need to do is divide the cost of purchase into easy EMIs and repay them as per your convenience.
Let’s see how you can shop with Bajaj Finserv’s easy financing options and avail the discounts under festival offer on mobile phones.
Using an EMI Network Card
- Visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv partner store and choose the mobile phone or any other product that you want to buy.
- At the billing counter, simply use your EMI Network Card to pay for your purchase.
- You can walk out of the store with your product on EMI.
Through Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store online and select your city.
- Browse through various smartphone models and select the one you wish to buy.
- Login using Experia and select the EMI option suitable for you to complete your purchase.
- You can collect your product from your doorstep within 24 hours.
Without an EMI Network card
You need not worry if you do not have an EMI Network Card. You can still buy the smartphone you wish by availing the mobile phones Dussehra offers.
- Fill the application form online or visit the Bajaj Finserv partner store to apply for a loan with instant approval.
- After you fill the form, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
- This SMS contains the confirmation of your loan and the qualified amount.
- Reveal the SMS of your pre-approved offer at the cash counter or enter the details online to complete your purchase.
- You will also need to submit some basic documents such as a cancelled cheque, copy of your PAN card and Aadhaar Card, a signed ECS mandate.
By availing the best online Diwali offers, you can buy a smartphone of your choice and pay for it through the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in easy installments. For instance, you may want to buy the Nokia 7, which is equipped with a 16MP Front camera and a 12 MP rear camera. Nokia 7 is available to you at an EMI starting at just Rs. 2167.
With Bajaj Finserv, you can repay the cost of the mobile phone through a flexible tenor that fits your budget ranging from 3 to 24 months.
Bajaj Finserv also brings to you various pre-approved offers for a range of products that includes personal loans, home loan, business loans, EMI finance on different products and many other financial products. All you have to do is check your pre-approved offer by sharing basic details like your mobile number and email ID.
The pre-approved offers make the loan process quick as the processing fees and down payments are minimal. Your application is processed with just your KYC documents and a cancelled cheque. Happy Shopping!